Sunday, July 13, 2008

Halsey Come Back




The more time that passes the more events come to light. I could analyze these, figure out why, and other bullshit. But the best part is, it doesn't concern me anymore :) Knowing, for once, in five years i am free from all of it, is worth it enough. The people around me now, are by far, the greatest people i have ever known and i love them all so so much.




Zoo trip tomorrow! I haven't been to the zoo in so long. I hope to see my favorite bush baby ever.




4 midterms this week as well, however i have tickets to the midnight Batman showing, so that makes up for it :) Plus, party at the cove on Saturday, which will be nice. Autumn's wedding next Friday, when i get to see Zoe!! Then, before i know it, August first will roll around and i will be DONE with my undergraduate studies. Alas. A break, then onto bigger and better things :) Like hella grad school.

No comments: