I think i am still processing everything that has come to the front. This is why i had a serious lack of trust towards people. I considered 'her' one of my best friends, since we were 14. Everything we saw each other through, i thought had meant something. However, the entire time she was backstabbing me in a way that is absolutely unforgiveable. I am at a place in my life where those things are not to be put up with. A year ago, i would have given her an excuse and excused it and went on with things. However, now, i will not. My life/sanity/happiness is better for it.
I think back to the nights/days when i 'thought' i was happy back then and it makes me sick to realize what 'she' and 'him' were doing. There is no excuse. Friends do not do that.
A friend is someone who brings out the best in you, always. They support you, go out of their way for you, and never sabatoge or attempt to ruin a relationship, especially when it is with someone you love.
I cut it off this morning and am relieved about it.
To my true friends:
Alex, Zoe, Abby, Val, Sarah, Autumn, Shu-Jeng. You people are the real thing. I have never known what you guys have shown me. I have never known friends like that. You all truly bring out the best in me, you bring out in me what i thought was gone. And for that, i am forever grateful.

No comments:
Post a Comment