Sunday, February 15, 2009

Best time for an update, on the new laptop ;)
The parents got me a new laptop for the new business! I love it but am more excited for my business license to come in the mail. Trademark--> Sunflower Crisps Baking Company :)
I did another order for Tammy at BP today, tried the new granola bars too. Have a few events coming up as well, vendor's row at Western in spring, April 2nd the trade show. Exciting and odd it's actually going. Off to meet for a commercial kitchen this week.

Valentine's Day was the best one yet :) Work was crazy busy, I got off at 9 came home, made some chocolate strawberries then went to Hearthfire for cocktails with Zoe and her roommate. We sat at the bar and I had my favorite basil gimlet while Travis worked. Mike sent us over some bread which was fabulous and then when everyone was off we went to the Ranch Room to meet Abby and David. Tequila sunrises were on special and ridiculous, all dressed up, with my friends, and the boy I love so much was so so perfect. At home, the bedroom was candle lit with an outfit of white, it was perfect, followed by an X File :)

Possible overnight in Seattle this week!?

Anywho. I'm off

No comments: