That's a good sigh by the way. I'm at work and it was pretty busy until now, which was really nice. We still have 10 arrivals. It was sunny today. A good morning. I went for a short run, I realized I have to start slow again and am so not in shape at all, lol. It feels so great to get some exercise in when I can, it makes me feel so much better.
Autumn's baby shower is tomorrow, I made the owl cupcakes this afternoon, they look cute. Decorating tomorrow and making bread with sun dried tomato spread. It should be fun. Then after I'm rewarding myself by going to look for clothes. I don't remember the last time I went, because it's scary, so tomorrow is the day. I hope I can just find some things that I can feel like 'me' in. Not an imposter.
Our home is amazing. I am slowing coming into myself more, there are more good days than hard days. The hard days do suck, but I have Travis who is so amazing, especially in our snuggie. Which has turned out to be amazing! I love our days off together, I am just more in love each day and I love learning more about him and myself through him.
What I am trying to do more of? Picture taking! I always say this but hardly do. Especially this season I want tons of new pictures, especially of me and nut.
No comments:
Post a Comment