Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wow Wow Wee Wow

Sure has been a while. I'm at work and it's Saturday. There are 2 Lamborghinis, a $500,000 Mercedes, and 2 Ferraris right outside the hotel. Compliments of 'World Class Driving.' I took pictures, they are cute, I like the Mercedes.
Weather is shitty today. I've been doing lots of planting and yard work. Hence why my hands are dry as fuck and all cut up. Also, thanks to Oliver.
Poor Travis has been working non-stop due to Chris' back breaking and needing surgery. I feel so bad, I can't imagine how physically exhausted he must be.
I can't believe May is around the corner, then it's Vegas time. I can't wait for a vacation, Travis needs it, we need it.
Sarah's birthday is this Tuesday, that will be fun, and crazy to think where we all were a year ago. Wow.
Anywho, what else...
Have moved from normal cookies to Rosemary Lemon cookies for the hotel, all I can say is that at least I can get a shit ton out of one batch. And as much bitching I may do, it's very nice to have that extra money. Also, starting in May I am going to be making cupcakes for the Best of Bellingham package, I'm doing this because Gina asked me, and I love her. I have decided on 'Very Vanilla Cupcakes' with 'Tiffany Blue' frosting and Strawberry Cupcakes.

No comments: