Saturday, March 05, 2011

Reality Checks Please

I've been sick the last few days and it's hard to get perspective on body issues when I'm sick. I'm actively practicing that today. I do feel much better today than I have. Hoping hoping hoping come Monday morning I'll board that plane and be AOkay.

Only 2 sleeps until Vegas. Travis is so needing a vacation from his job. It's going to be so great.

We get to Vegas at 12:30 which gives us that whole day to explore (last time we got to the hotel at around 11pm). I called the Luxor and requested our rooms to be next to each other. I cannot wait to be in the pool.

I'm so thankful I get to go on another trip with the absolute love of my life. So thankful. He's wonderful and I love him more each day.

Here's to feeling better!

No comments: