To the interweb at work that is. I am taking this time to update and want to do better with being more on top of things!

Well technically spring has sprung however our days go between sunny warm days to pouring rain or snow. It's really getting to me. My mood is so much better when it's nice out!
Work has been long long long. Our lack of staff has made work weeks longer and more stressful. I have a feeling this will not be remedied anytime soon either. We'll be losing Raj May 10th and losing Rob probably the end of May. However, I did get a raise, finally and more respect. Our new manager is great too which makes me want to go to work .
Oliver is loving his new white American Apparel tshirt and hunting reindeer. He's a busy bee all the time. Pirate kitty has been visiting and battling Oliver through the glass door.
Me and Travis have started watching Glee and X-Files. Season 5 of X-Files and 2 of Glee. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment