Saturday, December 31, 2011

Quite a Year

The year is finally at an end. It's always amazing how fast it goes. Seems like it was just yesterday that we were having a New Years Eve. It's been an incredible year. Full of learning more about myself, about Travis, about Oliver and so much more. 
Each year I do an epic update of each month and that will have to come later. 
A few recent highlights include a very busy Christmas season. A night spent at the Mayflower Park hotel with Travis and my parents was awesome. We had dinner at Palace Kitchen and I truly experienced one of the most flavorful meals of my life. 
I also got to catch up with some old friends by going to Andrew and Quinn's engagement party in Bellevue. It was a great trip and entirely too short.
Travis and I opened the gifts from one another on the 23rd. He was surprised about his Kindle Fire and I got the cutest cardigan ever. 
The next day we left down to Graham, Renton and Puyallup for a busy Christmas eve then back up to Bellingham for Christmas. It was great that I got the time off from work. 
I had an amazing opportunity to spend the night in the Owner's Suite at work with ALL my ladies. Zoe flew up from Arizona and Abby drove from Edmonds. Me, Sarah, Val, Abby, Zoe and Autumn got to spend a baller ass  night. 
Now it's New Years Eve. I work until 11 and will prance over to Hearthfire for a midnight smooch with my Travis. 
We also get to have our Sunday breakfast tomorrow, the first one in probably 4 months!
Monday I work a mid and will pack because the following morning I'm heading to Vegas with my mom for the PPAI Marketing show! We're staying at the Tropicana, which I'm super excited for because all their rooms are remodeled.
I am excited for normalcy. I'm excited to be back into a routine, which will probably be next week. Back to my normal days off, schedules etc. Time to save back up money from a very pricey holiday season.
Anywho, I'll update with pictures at a later date.

No comments: