Well January has flown by! It's been a busy month. Filled with my trip to Vegas, adventures out on the town, adventures meeting new friends and fun times at work.
I've done a few things that have taken me out of my comfort zone too. One was going to trivia night at Uices with Jenny and her boyfriend Greg. I was alone and I almost bailed, but sucked it up, got brave and ventured out. I really like both of them a lot, I enjoy all our conversations and it's rare to find people to challenge your thinking. There's a group that meets on Thursdays and I'm hoping to start.
My Mary Kay is on hold, maybe permantely. My heart isn't in it. I don't think it ever was. It's just not for me. I'm more than okay with that and am just finishing up adjusting my finances.
I took a trip to Alderwood with Sarah, Abby and Val this last weekend! We looked at stuff for Vegas and talked endlessly about it. I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun.
Anywho, I'm off!
No comments:
Post a Comment