Until graduation. I pick up my cap, gown, and tickets on Friday. Saturday morning i head there at 9 for pictures with the family blah blah. It's going to be a crazy day. The aunt, uncle, grandpa, and girlfriend are all up and after the ceremony we're heading back home to get ready for the party. Which is going to be so so much fun. The event of the season :) Plus, Travis got work off, so that makes me happy.
Party to include....Boundary IPA keg, PINATA, volleyball, badmitten, BONFIRE, SMORES, BBQ, pool, and HELLA rap sessions with Luda. 23 people are coming? I'm just excited to be around everyone who has been so amazing the last few months.
I want to keep it low key this week too. However, 80's night with Autumn and Abby is happening Thursday :) That's a must.
It was so eerie out tonight. The warm wind, lightning, everything was so...odd. It was fall like but still warm. I laid on my balcony most of the night in blankets watching the sky. Suppose it's time for bed. First night alone in a long time in bed. Me time :)
I get my car back tomorrow! Not that i don't adore driving the truck around town. I think tomorrow will also be spent at Woods at Boulavard. Which, in 2 weeks i will live so very close to :) I cannot wait. Gah.

No comments:
Post a Comment