Sunday, August 24, 2008

Change of Season



Graduation was perfect. It was so beautiful out. The party couldn't have gone better. This weekend was really great. I'm tired now. This week will be spent packing and cleaning the apartment for departure this weekend.






As for my minor lapse in judgement. That was straightened out by Andy and others. It is important to remember the reality. My present now, is more than i could ask for.






The coming weeks will be spent moving into the condo :) A night on the town with the girls and Autumn in Seattle, a day of shopping in downtown Seattle with Travis :) , Shu-Jeng coming home, and doing what i should have been doing all along.






Soon it will be Autumn. Cozy warm nights spent in the condo, in my bed looking out to the bay through the door with my Travis :)




And pumpkin candles.


I love autumn :)










Stubs was killed while i was at graduation on Saturday. It doesn't seem real. I miss her so much.

No comments: