A fireplace, a flower vase, a deer statue, and 80 people born in 1941. I'm at work and there is a class of '59 reunion going on and they are hella drunk and old. Their banquet room smells delightful too. I see cups of nuts, cocktails, and fruits. Jealous. However, I don't think I could pass for being born in '41....There is a navy banquet going on in the ballroom too, black tie.
We have 2 more check ins and it's not even 7...but we are a full house, so I'm sure something weird will happen. I just ate a white chocolate macadamia Luna bar, delicious. I'm still partial to the peppermint though. Peppermint anything and I'm sold...reminds me of Christmas.
It's chilly in here, but the fireplace is nice. It is definitely fall out. Which makes me regret not bringing a scarf to work for after. I am considering driving home fast to grab one...I sure could use those new leg warmers right about now...
Travis is next door and I am so happy he doesn't have to close tonight. He's been so tired from the last two nights. He came with me today to the grocery store, it was fun and I'm glad he came. I was tempted to grab a pumpkin or two at Freddy's, but I'll wait until at least October 1st.
I really want to plan a Halloween party. That makes me super excited, especially to send out cute invitations.
I would also just like to say, I am in love with our house and life. I am truly madly deeply in love with everything around me (minus ned of course). I am so lucky and thankful. It just feels good. It feels good to know that ned is the only shit in my life. Most importantly I know I can beat it all.
Mkay, off to roam around. Muah!
No comments:
Post a Comment