Monday, September 21, 2009

These powers combined....

Zoloft, power mittens, fur scarves, big socks, fur boots, and shorts.....these things combined I will tackle fall like nobody's business. Brace yourself.

But really, can't wait to put my mittens on in T Minus 3.5 hours. AND American Apparel now carries LEG WARMERS and THIGH HIGH SOCKS, which I will be ordering tomorrow.

Is it too early to say I think the zoloft might be working? Is it really working? Is it just me making it up? Who cares! I feel pretty relaxed. Relaxed? Is that IN my vocabulary? Hardly. But....it just seems like the massive spinning has dulled to a more slow rotating spinning. Let's keep this going ;)

It's Monday and I'm at work, sad because I was hoping to get it off to spend with Travis, but he's watching football and having a great day to himself and I am happy to be at work. Especially since I got a raise today! Yipee! And I get health insurance Nov. 1st. This is exciting.

My next day off is Thursday, which is my mom's birthday, I will spend the afternoon, well going to see my lady, then baking for my mom (that's all she wanted, were the cookies), easy enough for me! Then we are going to Hearthfire for drinks and girl talk, which I have come to grow very fond of and look forward to very much. Last week was Nimbus and it was wonderful.

I'm anxious to get out of here tonight though because we are adventuring to Rumors for Karaoke and pool. Mondays always hold a special place in my heart because of Travis. I will drive super fast home, change, then park my car at my old condo and walk to Rumors, because yes I would rather walk a short distance, plus I'll be alone, safety first.

Okay, my feet hurt, going to sit down.

No comments: