Monday, October 12, 2009

Chilly Air

The best description of the day; chilly air. It never got quite sunny out, just a gray, chilly air type of day. I woke up this morning feeling sicker than yesterday, went to the bathroom and reached into a basket and grabbed a razor and cut my finger. I didn't notice anything until I looked down and the blood soaked toilet paper roll. Lots of blood. Travis bandaged me up :) A amazing perk of living with him :)

He drove to Marysville to buy his entertainment center and I was at home before work scooting the nest chair around to try to capture the sun to sit in, alas, it just wasn't that sunny. I am really excited for him, he's been wanting this TV for a long time.

My dayquil is on it's last leg and my head is starting to pound and be hazy again. It will, to say the least, be a long night at work. Everyone is going to the house to play D&D, sadly I work again next Monday, so my addition to the game won't come for a few more weeks still.

It smells so good right now at work. There is a dinner going on in the Admiral Room and it smells delightful. I haven't had much of an appetite with my cold, however hot soup sounds wonderful with crackers.

I decided I'm going to carve a pumpkin with the Bellwether logo on it and bring it next week. I think it will be cute. I also have a few more carving ideas, can't wait to do the first :)

I really miss having days off with Travis. It's been so long since we have had one together. Hopefully soon. On that day I want to go to a pumpkin patch with him :) Get some good ones and some cider.

No comments: