Monday, October 19, 2009

Cobwebs and Pumpkins

Yesterday I put up cobwebs all over the house, complete with little spiders. I love how decorated the house is, even the porch is. I want to do something for the front porch too...

I'm at work and will be here every night until next Monday. But it's worth it, because that's the Halloween party and more importantly I will get a day off with Travis. UGH. Seriously, I need those days off.

It's pretty slow tonight. I made lemon rosemary biscotti this morning, I love how it smells. I got tipped $2 so far tonight. Everyone is at the house for D&D tonight. I hope they are all there when I get home. I miss it. Lots. I miss my nut :)

Anyway, I am going to put together my costume this week and have to get stuff for the party. I'm excited.

No comments: