This was by the far my favorite Christmas season ever. I am just so lucky that I got to spend it with Travis.
December 23rd we decided we would open our presents that night, since we didn't want to be rushed during our busy Christmas Eve and day traveling. So that day we finished up our shopping at the mall full of Christmas spirit, went home and wrapped gifts then went for dinner at Giuseppes. I love that place more each time we go, it's incredibly romantic at night and I have had 2 successful pasta experiences.
After an amazing dinner we went home, tummies full, and laid out our gifts and unwrapped. Travis has always gotten me the most perfect personal gifts, he's the most observant person I know. At the bottom of my stocking after lots of baby oranges was a jewelry box with a pair of gold earrings with diamonds. I was speechless. Still am when I feel them on me. They are so beautiful, classy, unique, stylish. Truly perfect.
December 23rd we decided we would open our presents that night, since we didn't want to be rushed during our busy Christmas Eve and day traveling. So that day we finished up our shopping at the mall full of Christmas spirit, went home and wrapped gifts then went for dinner at Giuseppes. I love that place more each time we go, it's incredibly romantic at night and I have had 2 successful pasta experiences.
After an amazing dinner we went home, tummies full, and laid out our gifts and unwrapped. Travis has always gotten me the most perfect personal gifts, he's the most observant person I know. At the bottom of my stocking after lots of baby oranges was a jewelry box with a pair of gold earrings with diamonds. I was speechless. Still am when I feel them on me. They are so beautiful, classy, unique, stylish. Truly perfect.



Christmas Eve meant a morning shift for Travis so I spent the day at my parent's house, which was really nice and festive. We left town with Moses in tow around 4 getting to Renton at 6. We had dinner at his grandparent's house, I ate hella potatos, green bean casserole, salad, and rolls. No biggie.
After dinner we went downstairs for gifts. Isa is 9 so she had a blast playing Elf and handing out all the gifts, reminded me of myself when I was tiny. That night was so much fun, full of joking, games, cookies, great gifts and snuggles. We left around 10:30 back to his mom's house in Auburn.
At his mom's we got into some comfy clothes and watched a classic 'Santa's Sleigh' After a night of that we went to sleep.
Christmas morning my alarm went off at 8 and we got up to start breakfast! A once HORRIFYING event for me. We made stuffed french toast with marzipan. I soaked the toast in eggs, cinnamon and brown sugar, threw them literally at times to Travis to fry then his mom put marzipan and jam on them, garnished with fruits, powdered sugar and sliced almonds. FUCKing great.
After our tummies were full Cassidy passed around gifts and we opened. We had another great time and got wonderful gifts, we packed up there and headed to his dad's place in Puyallup around 11 am. It was about a 25 minute drive.
We got to his dads and relaxed and helped around with things, we opened gifts which was super fun because Cole got to pass stuff out. We got great thoughtful gifts but had to leave at 3 for a very long drive back to Bellingham.
We got back to the Ham around 5, I was beyond exhausted from driving, Travis was starving and all we wanted was out of the car.
When we got there we snacked on some really great appetizers, opened awesome presents and played some great rounds of Apples to Apples and finally got home to our Bean to relax.
At home we laid out all of our gifts and put stuff away (at least I did ).
The next day I had off and Travis went to work so I took Mr Tree down, who was dead and cleaned and did some redecorating, which I love.

No comments:
Post a Comment