2011 sounds weird, but so did 2010. Alas a new year. At least it's the start of nice weather for January. During the 'down months' of cold winter I like to make plans, things to look forward to. So far we are planning on taking the train to Seattle. I've never been on a train so that will be a lot of fun.
New Years Eve was spent at work...a very chaotic night at work. Then me and Jaime went to Hearthfire and had a couple drinks at the bar while our boys worked. Then we all went to our place for some snacks and Uno. A pretty great night.
New Years day is always so quiet and dead everywhere. It doesn't feel like Saturday at all. I have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday left of work then my 9 day work week is done. Thank god.
January 6th I'm going to see 'Wizard of Oz' with my mom at Mt. Baker Theater.
No comments:
Post a Comment