Sunday, February 06, 2011

New Layout!

I am in loooove with this new layout and features. Well...what's been going on in our lives....

We have been going to the YMCA each morning and doing hella workouts, getting all ripped and such. It's been great for both of us, I love it and I feel so much more relaxed the rest of the day. Travis said it makes him feel centered. Well, another point for my lady on recommendations...You win...


It's official we are going to Vegas for round 2! Vegas on steroids! Got us a bangin' deal through Luxor including 3 nights, airfare on Alaska from the Ham, plus 2 show tickets. Best part? Bryan and Rissy get to go with us!!! Hopefully Mike and Crystal too! Eeeek! Dates are March 7-10th, perfect time to get out of this glooooomy weather and into some hella partying fun.

We chose to go to Zumanity! Apparently it's some sexed up animalistic show. Sounds wonderful. Our tickets are for the Tuesday night, perfecto!


I was shocked to find that the Luxor's pool is on maintenance while we are there, BUT we are able to use the Excalibur's pool. I found that they have adult only pools, we fear children screaming and splashing. So here's what that pool looks like, I'm stoked especially because I have a new swimsuit!


We have a king bed room which will be next to Bryan and Rissy's. So so so fun!


LAX nightclub is in the Luxor too and I've been reading lots about it, should be some super dancing and maybe I'll see me a Kardashian!

So excited to get to go with these two!

So basically we are saving for spending money in Vegas and keeping it low key. We've had a pretty wonderful 2011 so far and I'm so happy and excited for everything else!

No comments: