It's officially less than 2 weeks until our vacation to Vegas. We both are so ready.
I haven't been able to update as much because blogger is blocked on the computers at the front desk. So here I am in the back writing.
Overall I have been feeling pretty well. Going to the gym 5 days a week has been incredible. The Y is closed on Sundays, so instead we got breakfast at Nelson's. It was amazing. Every other time we've gone I've gotten the bowl of fruit and sometimes cottage cheese. This time I ventured out with the oatmeal and english muffin. Very scary but very good. A lot of breathing followed.
It's been a rough day today. We didn't go to the gym and we have both felt that today. I've had a massively distorted day and he's been feeling sluggish. At least we have each other :)
We've been spending lots of time together and talking lots. Each day I am so lucky that he stuck around. I am so thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment