Monday, May 30, 2011

Crazy Days

Off that is!
I have today and tomorrow off then also this Friday and Saturday because we hired an older woman for part time who I guess is going to work nights? It's going to be a lot of chaos most likely for a bit...plus we're having a couple interns, which should go well. Who knows...

Today me and Sarah went to Autumn and Charlie's to see their new house with Noelie. It's so adorable and they are going to just turn that house into a complete home for them. It's a great property and I'm so excited for them. Charlie made quesadillas with beans, enchilada sauce and yogurt. We had peach lemonade cocktails with pureed strawberries too. 


It was such a great time catching up and talking. 
I'm home now, I cleaned lots, had some popcorn and am just waiting for Travis to get home to watch some X-Files :)


Oh! Also, stopped by Hollister today and got 2 new tshirts, I like them and bought xs size. Go me. It's okay :)
Anywho, I'm off tomorrow too. I'm thinking...
-Laundry
-DANCING HOPEFULLY --> Tuesdays at Rumors are my absolute favorite and haven't been since last summer and I want to dance to Gaga so so so so so so so so so so so bad and I know my anxiety is going to kick in full speed and try to convince me to not go...that's my goal, to go. 
-Y...M...C....A....W...OOOO

No comments: