Saturday, May 07, 2011

A Weekend Wrap Up



I had a pretty great weekend this week. Wednesday I indulged in cleaning, laundry, organizing, primping, going to Hearthfire with my mom on a sunny day, meeting my friends at the Ranch Room, dancing at Rumors with my ladies, then snuggling falling asleep with my boy.

Thursday was prep for the Cinco de Mayo and Raj going away party. During the day I went to the Taste of Tourism at the Ferry Terminal and met up with Travis there. He was working at the Hearthfire booth. I got in for free and sampled lots of foods.

We had a great party full of pinatas, dancing to Pandora Lady Gaga station, strawberry lemonade cocktails and snuggles. We headed downtown after to Rumors, which was packed and danced our little hearts out.

On Friday I worked an 11-7, which was so busy and went by super fast. After that we met Travis' mom at the Silver Reef Casino with Cassidy, had dinner at Panasia, went in the pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room then played some kitty glitter. I left up $9.

Then Saturday we met them at Rudy's for a quick lunch.

Work's quieting down now and I'll be home in an hour and a half. I have white chedder popcorn, X-Files, kitty and boy waiting.


No comments: