We leave for Cannon Beach tomorrow morning at 9am! The route says 5 hours and 3 minutes. If it was me driving, I'd make it in 4.5 hours. It's going to be wonderful NOT driving though. Me and Travis get to relax in the back.
I'm all packed and ready to go. I baked cookies to bring too. The house is super clean, laundry is done, and the place is kitty proofed!
I'm on Travis' laptop right now because mine has officially died. I should bury it :( It lasted a long time. I've been exploring and researching refurbished Mac Books and have one picked out. I read lots about where to buy one, with warranties etc and looks like Mac of All Trades will be the place. After Cannon Beach I'll go into TD Curran to look at them and ask advice.
As for work it's great! Reservation position is no more and our family at the front desk is secure and wonderful. I'm a smiley bug.
As for Oliver, we're going to miss him SO much! He's staring at me right now.
Update when we get back!

No comments:
Post a Comment