A lot has happened at work in the last week and a half. Herzog is out and Britton is in. All but about 10% is wonderful. A position was eliminated and I am hoping that it does not interfere with the incredible work group at the front.
I've been anxious about it since I found out. I need to understand I cannot control what happens but I can put my strong input in to both parties that need to hear it. I am more than prepared to do that if necessary.
On another note, Travis and I went down to the Mariner's game on Friday. Stopped at Northgate on the way down and struck out. Had a couple drinks at Jimmy's on 1st then got our great seats 2 rows behind first base.
![]() |
| Mariner's Trip #2! |
The Mariners did horrible so we left a little early to beat traffic. Got home in about an hour and 20, picked up movie snacks & relaxed. Great day off together.
I also thought this was cute.
![]() |
| The Moose! |
I'm working 11-7 this week and my 'official' vacation begins Weds! I'm off Weds-Mon. Back to work next Tuesday.
Travis has to work on Sunday during Cannon Beach and I'm hoping that a miracle happens to let that work out better.
I'm so insanely excited for it though! It's going to great to see everyone who I haven't seen in forever and relax!
Until then...



1 comment:
Did jerk face get fired?!?!
Post a Comment