Friday, September 02, 2011

Picnik!

I was able to login to my account and am so happy I can edit pictures again!
I had a fun eventful few days off made even better by getting to work Friday at 11 am and realizing I didn't work.....totally forgot that I had a 3 day weekend. 
Tuesday night I went on a crazy cleaning frenzy while doing laundry. Ate my favorite chopped romaine salad from Hearthfire and waiting for Travis to get home to battle at Scrabble. 
Wednesday I did some secret shopping for his birthday coming up, got Shu-Jeng a wedding card and met up with Jesse at Honey Moon. It was open mic night and pretty packed. Also got to meet a 4 month old golden retriever pup. Then I met up with Sarah and her friend at Boundary before going home. 
Thursday me and Travis packed the car with fishing gear and snacks and drove to Mt. Vernon. We found a little bank on the river for him to fish and for me to lay my blanket out and enjoy nature. He almost caught a salmon and I saw a few jump super high. 
After a couple hours we left and went to Burlington Mall, which sucks a lot, then stopped at Macys in Bellingham and Target. At home we made tortellini with pesto alfredo sauce and garlic bread topped off with a great bottle of champagne. We put on our new outfits and went to Poppes. 
It was such a nice surprise that I didn't have to work today, I was hung over all day. We went out and groomed Ozzie which was super fun. He looks so great. 

 Now I'm at home while Travis goes to play Magic with Norman. I'm going to hunt online to find the new season of True Blood. I'm so excited to go to Portland on Sept. 14th for two nights staying at Hotel Lucia. It's going to be so gorgeous in Portland with the leaves and Indian Summer :) Perfect to celebrate his birthday. 



I'm getting BEYOND excited for Halloween. We're going to host a month long weekly scary movie night. We made a pretty good list of films. I am so happy to have pumpkin candles, see the leaves change and can't wait to see pumpkins at the store!
I haven't decided what Oliver's going to be yet. Me and Jesse are going to work on Halloween and doing the outfits from Gaga's Born This Way video, i'm searching for a little black jacket, pants and bow tie. I'll get pink clip ins for my weave and do some awesome makeup. It's going to be fun!

Anywho, I'm off
Ciao

No comments: