Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's Friday Friday...

I've been having major problems with Picnik lately. I can't sign  into my account bc the "@" button doesn't work for the login and then just takes me back pages. Very frustrating bc I have cute pictures I want to put together. 
Anywho...it's my Friday and it's been a good one. Work was medium busy which was nice for once, I got a lot done, got to work with my favorite people and plus for whatever reason didn't loathe my body the whole shift. 
My birthday gift from Jaime
When I got off I went jogging around the harbor and picked up my favorite hearts of romaine salad at Hearthfire. Plus saw my babe. 
At home I did all the laundry, pruned the plants, watered them, organized my clothes, vacuumed, cleaned, massively exfoliated my face, took a big bubble bath, brushed Oliver and watched Wilfred. All in all a very good night. Now I'm just counting the minutes until Travis is at home to battle him at Scrabble. My new favorite thing :)
I'm excited to be off for the following reasons...
-Getting to use my Macy's gift card that Trav's mom got me!
-Lurking at Buffalo Exchange and Labels to see if I stumble upon anything.
-Possibly pet the bunnies and kitties at Clarks
-Go to the GYM with Travis :)
-Play with new eye makeup ideas

His birthday is next Wednesday! It's crazy. It will be the FOURTH birthday we've spent of his together :) It feels like that first one was just a few months ago. We've come a long way :)

2008 Travis' 24th birthday

That first fall after his birthday we were together. 
2009 Travis' 25th Birthday

2010 Travis' 26th Birthday!


Excited for the 2011 picture!
Coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg he's so cute :) PS I applied for a job at the brand new Fairfield Mariott in Puyallup :):)

Unknown said...

YESSSSSS! We can be hella hotel buddies!