Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lately...

It's finally my weekend. It's been a long 7 days at work being super busy. I would much rather be busy than not though. 
We've had lots of fun lately though. 
Including...
Finding an awesome website where you can make your own business cards. This was a lot of fun and Travis actually ordered some. This is one I made....
Muahahahaha

I also got to go to the fair on the last day with Natalie! I got to pet a 12 day old pygmy goat and pet lots of cute critters!

We celebrated Bryan and Rissy's last night in town at the Ranch Room. A great night that Nick and Mike got to come up for. It was sad seeing Travis and Bryan cuddling for the last time in a while at least.
Travis also took some days off and we got to go to Busara, watch a scary movie, see 'Rise of Planet of the Apes' and we also went to Applebees.
Puss Faces

We were also both sick. I was first with a u.t.i. then I took him to the ER the next week. We are both better now and hope we don't get sick anytime soon.

Anywho, I'm off to Temple Bar soon to meet with my mom. Poppes later most likely. 
Ciao!

No comments: