Sunday, August 07, 2011

So Loved

I am so lucky to be so loved. I had a wonderful birthday. 
Thursday before we were having a BBQ. To celebrate having a day off together, sun, friends and a great time. Me and Travis made an incredible baked artichoke dip from scratch. Huge Hit.

 I was so excited to give Oliver a bath too! He was a champion the whole night. He wore his bee suit and shirt.
Oliver's Bath Time!!


Travis had a surprise for me the day of and he blind folded me and drove me around town to confuse me. It worked....well. He leads me out of his car and takes off the blindfold and I'm at the Chrysalis! He had booked me a 90 minute hot stone massage. It was so insanely perfect. It was so sweet.
After I called him to pick me up and when I got home there were 50 balloons, streamers, friends and a cute cake Jaime made me.
Best surprise/day ever.
It was a great turn out, so many people came. I felt so loved. My parents came and had a great time with everyone. It was just truly a perfect day.
Thank You Jaime

 I worked 11-7 on my actual birthday and it was to say the least, the worst day of work in over two years. Truly. 
Thank god I was off at 7 and went to Hearthfire and Travis had made me a berry shortcake with candles :)
I also was brought adorable cupcakes from Teri at work earlier. 
I went home, changed into my polka dot dress and met up with Sarah and Autumn at Temple Bar.
Rain Drop
We had such a great time. I'm so happy to have friends like Sarah and Autumn. I think about it and get weepy. Incredible ladies. 
Autumn went home to Charlie and Miss Noelie then me and Sarah went to Copper Hog. 
We ran into a great group of people and had a relaxing fun time there. Travis came and we eventually went home around 1. 

All in all. I'm so happy. Great birthday. Great friends. Great weather. Great food. 

On another note I feel very at peace today. 
I really like that. 

<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderfully special day. I am soooo happy to have you as a part of our family :) I love you!

autumn said...

So glad to have gotten to meet up with you ladies! Happy happy birthday! And so glad that you are feeling at peace.