Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday?

It's 2:22. I am so exhausted. Dancing for hours. Hours. Dancing with a boy, who last time i saw had my ex's dick in his mouth. I love how Rumors brings those people together :) I had so much fun. So much.

I'm so fucking tired.

How long can i go on with this though. I would think at some point my body may shut down. Too tired to think, going to bed. Until tomorrow (today).

P.S. I am an official honors student, got my cords and everything. I should probably get them out of my car. I should probably get the things out of my trunk too :/

Tomorrow. No class. No nothing. Sleeping as LONG as possible. Waking up. Then who knows. I should really slow down. However, slowing down means time for thought. And i'm not really 'into' that right now. How about skipping over that. I approve ;)

No comments: