Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am done fighting. It is useless. And i just feel silly for doing it. How dare those words be said. I saw it all.

/
/
/

I am mainly upset at myself. Upset at recieving that. Upset with what i thought or hoped it maybe meant. Upset that i still believed. Upset that i let myself be vulnerable. Upset that i let my emotions get the best of me. Upset that i try so hard to look brave but am not. Upset that i let myself get here. I feel like i am back at the beginning all over again.
It is clear now what i am to everyone. I am just a one night event. I can't blame anyone but myself for that, and i accept responsibility for it.

It is not my home anymore. It is someone else's. Monkey.

Use me. See if i care. I dare anyone.

No comments: