I am trying to fall asleep, but have too many things running through my head.
I like how on Sunday i decided that this week was going to be a quiet week. That didn't happen and i'm fine with that.
However.
Learned a lot of things this week.
I loved Wednesday and Thursday.
I am not a warm body.
I am not here to boost anyone's worth. Do that on your own time.
Actions scream louder than words, obviously.
No means? No?
I love being around my friends. They don't fuck with me.
Talking is preferred over texting. Like humans.
Sick of bitch ass 3 am texts. No i will not come downtown, no i will not fuck you, no i will not go fucking anywhere.
The Royale makes me sick, i have never felt so dirty in such a small amount of time.
I am beyond in love with Rumors. Everyone is so happy there.
My elbow and leg still hurt.
And most of all. All i want is to go home. Home does not exist any more. The worst part is realizing, i am home, right here. I spend as little amount of time here as possible.
Fuck this.
Single.
No priors.
No engagements.
No promises.
I probably deserve what i get.
No comments:
Post a Comment