We bought our first pumpkin yesterday at Fred Meyer. There's something comforting about holding a big pumpkin. It's been a very good fall week.
Tuesday we went to Poppes and had a low key night chatting about work and other things. My day off was Thursday and we played D&D at Josh's in his festive garage. Followed by a small get together featuring 'Drag Me To Hell.' It's been a nice week staying in closed quarters watching the leaves fall.
I work 3-11 today/Saturday & Sunday. It will be a nice change for a bit. I'm off Monday & Tuesday since I'm helping my parent's at their Expo on Tuesday at the Lakeway.
Now I'm just trying to come up with a great costume for Oliver for Halloween! On Monday I'm going to browse Labels to look for the rest of my costume!
![]() |
| Which one.... |
Anywho, it's off to Adagio to get a pumpkin latte. I read that Autumn said they blew Starbucks out of the water so I'm heading there.
Ciao!


1 comment:
Did you have on?!? SO yummy and better for you- not filled with tons of syrup. Love it. Also? SO excited to go to the pumpkin patch together :)
Post a Comment