I've had a lot of anxiety this last week. A lot. Factors contributing? It's been a long week for me, being 7 days in a row at work, I've felt a lot of guilt/shame/regret after eating 'not normal' foods...i.e. cookies, ice cream, soup....I've been trying to breathe and relax....but it's just been a hard week.
I'm at home now after taking a bath. I had popcorn when I got off work with some raisinets. I also had a small ramekin of ice cream. Which of course has tossed me in a panic mode. Hence why I'm writing.
Travis should be off in HOPEFULLY an hour. I miss him a lot and didn't get a day off with him this week, I think that's also thrown me for a loop. This next week is back to normal which is really nice.
Besides that....we had a good group for scary movie night! We watched Dawn of the Dead and it was super fun.
Anywho...here's lately..

No comments:
Post a Comment