It's been a really great Halloween season. We had a successful Halloween party, the best one we've ever had. We also had 3 rad scary movie nights. Featuring 'Dawn of the Dead', 'Drag Me to Hell' 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' and 'Halloween' Everyone had a great time and plus me and Travis watched a scary movie almost every night.
I went out with the girls on Saturday also, we got to dance and Eric was even in a giant squirrel suit.
Oliver dressed up as a turtle and looked adorable. Decorations were the best this year but I've taken all the scary stuff down and left the fall stuff, it feels good.
![]() |
| Pumpkins, Sookie & Tobias, and lots of great treats! |
It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is around the corner now. Travis wants to have Thanksgiving at our place. If it's anything like the amazing food he did last year it's going to be amazing.
Work's been disheartening. It's really hard not being appreciated. I decided to join Mary Kay with Kim. I got the starter pack today (ordered it at least). I think it will be good and I'm curious to see how I do.
Body stuff has been up and down, as usual. I don't have much to say about it right now.
Anywhoo that's all for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment