It's Thursday and breaks my heart that it's my 'normal' day off and I'm at work. These odd shifts are getting to me, hopefully soon they will settle and I'll be back to my normal days with Travis.
In the meantime today we went to the Y then went and moved our NEW bed down to Bonnie's storage until we can find a truck to move it. I'm so excited, it's going to be awesome!
I'm at work now and Travis is meeting me in about an hour and we're going to Nimbus for late night to celebrate our 3 years together. 3 amazing years, the absolute best of my life and I can't wait for a lifetime more.
I got him a little something and I think it's super cute.
I made this neat collage of Oliver in his many outfits. Until I get more pictures from the night.
![]() |
Very Fashionable![]() ![]() |
![]() |
| A Night at Nimbus A beautiful bracelet that Travis got me :) |




No comments:
Post a Comment