Alas, here we are again, my Monday. 2 days off never seem like enough.
I did get a lot done on those days and I even went dancing with Val on Tuesday.
![]() |
| Ke$sha dancing once again on Tuesday... |
I decided to forgo the weave today and not even put it up. I feel really weird without it, I feel bald. I'm rolling with it though. I felt really hung over until about 7pm tonight. It's 9:30 now and I really do feel a lot better than I did. It's also beautiful out which helps.
Today was my first day going on a run in my new shorts! I love them so much and had a really good run to Copper Hog this morning.
![]() |
| Weave-less! |
I'm very much looking forward to being off work. Tomorrow night me and Travis are going to Nimbus for their Thursday late night to celebrate our 3 years together. I want to go to the zoo so bad but I have no idea when we'll be able to. So tomorrow at Nimbus it is.



1 comment:
I love your hair like this :)
Post a Comment