Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weekend Update

My days off were pretty good. Monday I went to a BBQ at Moses' to say bye to Mallary, the weather was perfect. I also had my first epic smore of the year!

Then me and Natalie met Travis at the Buffalo to see the Meat Puppets. 

The next day I had a 90 minute massage at Za Zen , definitely the best part. My legs are still super soft from it. I wish I had just called it a day after that and relaxed. I was a little hung over during the day and then went to Bayou on Bay with my mom. We sat on the patio and for the first time this year it was actually hot. 

Sarah, Val and Jere came over later that night. It was great to see Jere and catch up. We had two types of hummus with pretzels and carrots that left me feeling really guilty and bad. I was left in a haze of regret. I went to bed pretty early but surprisingly felt good the next day. 
Work was really good bc we went over resumes for a new full time front desk night person, new part time bellman and part time night audit. Today we do second interviews for 3 of them. Hopefully by next week we'll have a new front desk employee. This is hopeful for my days off to go back to normal and some mid shifts during the week. 
Also, Herzog is gone so me and Natalie sported our black skirts which make a huge difference in my crazy head. I felt so much more comfortable. 

Yahoo for black Express skirt!

No comments: