Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mid Week

That's about where I'm at in my 7 day work week. Natalie was amazing and agreed to switch me a day to have Thursday off with Travis.
Our plan is to hopefully go to the Woodland Park Zoo. The weather is looking pretty crappy right now for that day but I'm hoping it changes...

Anywho, my week's been busy at work. Zog's been gone so I've been able to wear black which makes my stress/anxiety/hating body level down a ton. Had some rough days but I feel like I'm leveling out now. 

Today at work it's been so dead. But I've kept super busy with Mint.com! It's a money management website to track expenses, spending habits, set goals etc. I've set it all up and am going to give it a whirl. Stuff like that makes my anxiety lessen because I get to manage detailed things. Should be good.

Also a guest left their $60 flowers w/ vase in their room so I get to take them home. 
A New Leaf Floral
They smell amazing and I'm going to hide them from Oliver. Travis also brought me home a fikus tree last night. It's a good addition to my flowers. They are blooming more than I thought they would. They look amazing if I do say so.

Today for Sunday broofest we walked to Nelson's since it was warm out. Bunch of grumps both of us

Travis has hoods tonight but I'm going over there after work to hang out and show him some stuff I worked on. I'm super sleepy right now though.
Sleep will be great tonight


No comments: