My days off have finally arrived with a full list of things to do.
First I went to Target to explore the newly remodeled store. I also ran into Jaime and Cayne and then Val. I spent $80 but got great deals. Including new bedding. A black duvet cover with dark red sheets and matching shams. We also put the record player on top of the side table and it actually resembles a night stand.

I also got 3 solar lights for the back yard. At $2 each, I couldn't pass it up. They look adorable at night, perfect twinkling white lights for the plants.
I also got some sandpaper and wood finish to stain the living room table. I've been meaning to do this since we got it and finally did it. It's currently drying on the porch right now.
On top of those I also got a black very modern clock for the kitchen and a black curtain for the man cave, as opposed to the lacey green ones. It looks a million times better.
Also on the shopping trip: eye makeup remover, bronzer, blue nail polish, cider & popcorn. Pretty standard.
Anywho, going to Nimbus tonight with my dad. Trying to take full advantage of it since it's doors close July 1st. Such a loss.
*********
I cannot flip this photo for the life of me, but great success at Labels today, Lululemon running shorts, brand new for 10 bucks! I'm wearing them right now and am in love.
*********
I cannot flip this photo for the life of me, but great success at Labels today, Lululemon running shorts, brand new for 10 bucks! I'm wearing them right now and am in love.



No comments:
Post a Comment