Thursday, June 09, 2011

Badger

 So I finally officially got my promotion. My name is on the wall bitches! When I got to work today my 'real' name was up. I approve and will not put up with any crap from any guest. Because Honey Badger don't give a shit!


Then we got a giant (8"by11") Moleskin for art/drawings/rants/raves for everyone at the front desk. We came up with a rough concept of what the cover should be. Since a bellwether (normally spelled with an 'ea') is a castrated sheep we figured we would make a visual. We cut all these layers out, hand drawn blood puddle & bell. 



Around 9:30 I put my work pants on instead since we are going out afterwards I'm pretty sure, it was pretty cold in here anyway. 
Travis' brother's in town for 2 nights for them to go fishing, super cute. 

No comments: