Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thank You Bonnie!

Bonnie upgraded to a king size bed and gave us her mattress as well as her whole bed frame! It's beautiful and the mattress is Simmons and pillow top amazing. We moved it in the house today and I spent the afternoon utilizing  below the bed for storage!!!! 
The shelves and storage in the closet is now organized and empty and I redid the desk in the room too. 
I'm hoping to get a tall dresser of drawers like this Ikea one to replace that stupid table that takes up way too much room and is useless. 
Ikea-->I want this!

Also what we need now is a tall skinny night stand, something that won't block the closet door. Right now I double-sided velcroed our lamp to the head board. This little stand from Ikea would be nice. 
Adorable
Eeek I'm just so stoked for all of it! I love our house so much and want to move it with us wherever we may go. 


I also inquired on Craigslist about this side table for $20. Our current one in the living room is a folding TV tray stand from Freddy's, which is fine, but not stable at all and I've been hunting for a side table. What better deal that 20 bucks and it's cute and the right color. I'll see if I can pick it up Monday.
Living room end table
Also, I booked a 90 minute Swedish massage at Za Zen for Tuesday at 12:30. I got a $40 gift card from work plus a $74 bonus from Upsells, so I wanted to treat myself. I'm so so excited. 

Anywho, it's Saturday night at work and I've got about an hour and a half left. Last night we watched 'The Kids Are All Right' it was really good and I'm excited to be home snuggled with Travis and Bean. 

No comments: