Saturday, June 04, 2011

Sleepy Warm Saturdays


I am so exhausted. Last night was a lot of fun, but it just takes a huge toll on me the next day. A big break from drinking is a must. 
I did do quite a bit today though, even though I'm dragging. 

First me and Travis walked/jogged downtown to get his car then I went to Farmer's Market. I felt like a ten year old because I got a snow cone! Strawberry banana. It was even sold out of a '62 VW van that was restored. My dad bought my mom this planted that's in an old mailbox, it's super cute. 
This is my summer outfit for the day. Very nautical ;)
Later on I took my WikiLeaks book and a chai latte down to Zuanich Park. There were probably 6 kites flying. 
I also stopped at Clark's to pet the bunnies and visit the kitties. There was this little guy who was probably the same age of Oliver when we got him. He is so cute and I wanted to scoop him up and take him home. 

No comments: